Keep your data secure and optimise operational management
The move to hybrid work, the increasing use of SaaS applications, BYOD and a multitude of devices has led to a broad attack surface and an increasing pressure on IT to manage these devices, protect business data and ensure compliance.
Claranet Endpoint Manager allows IT administrators to remotely manage and protect devices at scale, with ease. Leveraging Claranet’s team of expert engineers to design, implement and support an endpoint management solution saving you time and resource so you don’t have to build the in-house skills and knowledge. Let us help you to unlock the capabilities of Microsoft Endpoint Manager in line with best practice.
Why choose Claranet for Endpoint Management?
- Featured in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Modern Workplace and Managed Services Europe
- Expert advice - no need to build out inhouse skills and knowledge
- 20+ years fully accredited Microsoft Gold Partner
- Combined expertise across workplace, cloud and cybersecurity
Key features of Endpoint Manager
Unified management - Apps, device controls, and insights are brought together in one cloud-based endpoint management platform.
Comprehensive scalability - Intuitive management controls, workflows, and analytics ensure healthy and compliant device and application deployments.
Built-in protection - Apply the controls needed for a Zero Trust security model, protect the digital estate without getting in the way of user productivity.
Endpoint Manager business benefits
Reduce the burden of managing multiple tools and lower the risk of threats
Enhanced User Experience
Improve flexibility by supporting a diverse BYOD ecosystem
Redeployed IT Time
Enable faster and smoother device provisioning, deployment and upgrades
- Discovery workshop - user and device profiling covering device and application estate
- Device and application estate design
- Setup and configuration
- Azure AD Integration with Apple Business Manager (ABM):
- User synchronisation
- Federated authentication
- Bring devices not bought via Apple or an Apple reseller into (ABM)
- Enrolment setup: compliance and configurations profiles and policy updates
- Remote assistance via TeamViewer
How we work with you
Our experts will work you to understand your business challenges, goals and objectives and advise whether an endpoint management solution is right for your organisation. We’ll understand how your business works, who your users are and how they interact with devices.
Our Solution Architects will work with you to create an Endpoint Management blueprint which is aligned to your business, users and devices. They’ll produce a detailed design and action plan for rolling out Microsoft Endpoint Manager across your organisation.
This phase of engagement is all about getting you up-and-running with Microsoft Endpoint Manager. We will project manage the build and deployment of the service so that it meets your business needs.
As your expert Microsoft partner, our staff are available to provide support, remediate and escalate any platforms issues to Microsoft if needed.