Our Managed Firewall service will manage, monitor, and support your firewalls to ensure you have a robust security posture
We can provide a managed firewall service at your site or from our Claranet Data Centres to protect your network environment. This is available in physical or virtual formats, configured to your specifications, and offers:
- 24x7x365 UK support
- 99.95% guaranteed availability (depending on solution)
- You can request changes to your service through Claranet Online
- Full IPSec VPN support conforming with the latest security standards
- Physical and virtual models are available to fit any sized environment and locale
- Session-replicating high availability options are available with dual firewall environments to offer a seamless operation and mitigation during any failure events
- Full collection of traffic logs, daily configuration backups, and full availability and fault monitoring with pro-active customer communications in the event of an issue
- Additional capabilities for URL filtering, anti-virus, IPS, intrusion prevention (IPS), application filtering, and load balancing are available
- Firewalls can be managed at your site or in one of our data centres
- More resilient solutions can be provided, where two firewalls are used to improve availability
- Various models of firewall are available depending on size of estate, amount of traffic and other requirements
- Additional features such as Unified Threat Management, basic load-balancing, and SSL VPN are available if needed
- Co-management is available for direct customer access and management of the device where desired
Understanding your business is a priority to ensure that you get the right solution. We make sure that you have the right information, the right recommendations, and the right services options, all tailored to your business needs.
The managed firewall service is often part of a larger Claranet hosting or network solution. We will help you to identify which elements and options are required, and how they should be configured to meet your requirements.
Once your order has been placed, Claranet will perform installation and configuration activities to build your solution in the Claranet data centre, or ready for delivery to your desired location.
Your business is managed by our Service Operations team, which provides a pro-active, ITIL aligned service. You also have access to your customer portal, Claranet Online, where you can log service requests, incidents, or requests for changes to the service.
Managed firewall business benefits
Full suite of models offering varying capabilities required by today’s complex network environments
Full support and access to our change management function
Options to add or include unified threat management, to increase security and insight (not available on the multi-tenant platform)
Book a 1-2-1 consultation
Speak to our team, develop your knowledge, and confidentially discuss your security challenges via a no-commitment 1:1 consultation. Whether it's a specific solution you need more information on or a question you can't find an answer to, we're here
Contact us today by leaving us a message in the contact form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Tel: 0330 390 0504