Available to hackers 24x7 and brim-full of data, web applications present a tempting target. Our penetration testing relies on the manual exploitation of vulnerabilities so you get the assessment of business risk that only an expert tester can provide. We combine this with the use of the best automated tools.
All assessments are followed by a comprehensive report, with both non-technical and technical descriptions, alongside recommendations for remediation.
Visibility of risks
We provide full visibility of the risks.
- Unauthorised access past authentication controls to escalate privileges
- Introduction of malicious code
- Manipulation of the application’s function
- Defacing of the website or causing disruption
- Authentication testing
- Gaining access to the hosting infrastructure
Testing the cycle
Securing an application is about the full life-cycle – from development, through the in-life processes right through to de-commissioning. The testing will involve any DevOps methodology that is used by your company. The four areas are:
- IAST: Interactive Application Security Testing
- SAST: Static Application Security Testing
- RAST: Run-Time Application Security Testing
- DAST: Dynamic Application Security Testing
Our testing methodologies
We tailor penetration testing to your specific web application and have developed robust, yet flexible testing methodologies that will give you peace of mind. The tests are carried out from both the authenticated and un-authenticated perspective and will offer an evaluation of the application's security posture from both valid users and unauthorised users.
- Scoping and planning
- Application mapping
- Automated vulnerability assessment
- Fault injection testing/fuzzing
- Authentication testing
- Session handling/authorisation testing
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)/Clickjacking checks
- Cookie security
- Information disclosure observations
- Post exploitation evidence
Get a rapid Penetration Testing quote for your business
What happens after you fill in this form
An experienced security consultant will explore your needs and agree the scope of work. You may have a clear idea of this already or we can use our extensive experience to help you find the right scope
Once your scope is complete we will size your requirements and provide a competitive quote, assign appropriate resources and agree a date for the work
During the testing, our consultants will be on-hand to directly discuss any issues and update you on progress. Any high priority findings will flagged to you daily
At the end of the testing we provide a detailed report of issues based on priority, which is assessed on the potential for business impact. These clear, detailed reports allow you to prioritise actions to improve your security, and we can join you on a call to walk through your findings
Book a 1-2-1 consultation
Speak to our team, develop your knowledge, and confidentially discuss your security challenges via a no-commitment 1:1 consultation. Whether it's a specific solution you need more information on or a question you can't find an answer to, we're here
Contact us today by leaving us a message in the contact form and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Tel: 0330 390 0504