A suite of mobile network services to connect your IoT applications, sites and users
The move to a distributed workforce, IoT, changing business models and IT strategies are all contributing factors to a mobile first world. This mobile demand and rate of change is driving the requirement for flexible, cost-effective and secure connectivity solutions.
In response to these challenges we offer Mobile and IoT connectivity services with global coverage, 4G/5G access that support a broad range of use cases. As well as flexible tariff options to suit your data needs.
Why choose Claranet for Mobile and IoT connectivity?
- 20+ years expertise in WAN networks and secure connectivity
- Access to all major UK mobile network operators
- Global reach access to 450+ networks
- Flexible data pools and tariff plans
- UK support 24x7x365 included
Mobile and IoT connectivity business benefits
Remove connectivity and device management and stay business focused
Create revenue streams, mobilise your workforce and stay connected
Contract & solution flexibility helps control costs and improve efficiency
Mobile and IoT ecosystem
Mobile and IoT connectivity capabiities:
- SD-WAN, Secure MPLS and DIA compatible with managed hardware options
- IoT connectivity using GSMA compliant MultiNet sims and un-steered roaming technology
- MultiNet SIMS with smart roaming to move between mobile networks
- SIM Only options where you want to retain your hardware
- A range of SIM tariff plans and data pool options
- Rapid deployment and fast start connectivity solutions
- Global coverage 450+ networks globally in over 190 countries
- Mobile broadband backup solution or stand alone
- Fixed and Dynamic IP options
- 4G and 5G Access
- UK Internet breakout avoiding geo-location or routing issues
- No need for site surveys with our MultiNet SIM options
How we work with you
Our experts ensure you have all the right information, recommendations, available to achieve your business outcomes.
Our experts can advise you on the best service options.
Working with us removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the provisioning of your solution yourself, saving you time.
Around the clock UK support and service operations providing a proactive ITIL aligned service 24/7 monitoring of your mobile and IoT connectivity.