Claranet Teams Calling is a competitive alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans for businesses currently using Microsoft 365 and Teams as their collaboration tool. Allowing the ability to make and receive calls externally to your business from within Microsoft Teams via our robust Direct Routing architecture.
Our Teams Calling service empowers your users to manage all communication and collaboration through a single user interface with added voice functions and call features. Take the steps now and turn Microsoft Teams into a Cloud based unified communications solution encompassing business grade telephony.
Why Choose Claranet Teams Calling?
- Pick numbers from around the world and serve users beyond the UK.
- Microsoft Gold partner, we can manage your Microsoft 365 and Teams calling features.
- Combine your Office, Networks & Teams calling into a single provider.
- Expert advice including Microsoft 365, Teams adoption and governance.
Claranet Teams Calling business benefits:
Reduce telephony costs
Lower price point to Microsoft calling plans
Fuilly Cloud based infrastructure
Communicate across mobile and desktop
“I feel overcome by the real generosity of the Claranet team to get the job done and in quick time.”
VENTILATOR CHALLENGE UK, PENLON
“I would like to say thank you for the support in rolling Teams out through the organisation. This is a major step forward for us.”
Your future communications solution
- Utilising Microsoft 365 E-suite licenses (E1, E3, E5) plus Microsoft Phone System license, or Microsoft365 Business Voice, with Direct Routing to provide PSTN access for Microsoft 365 Teams users.
- Connected to a global SIP partner with access to number ranges and porting capability around the world.
- Connected in a single service so all numbers are presented in the Microsoft Dashboard for you to apply to your users in your Microsoft 365 global tenant.
- A range of plug-and-play Microsoft-certified headsets for instant user setup.
- Works with Teams desktop, mobile and smartphone apps.
- Teams is a public internet-based service and users can connect securely from anywhere.
- 99.99% Uptime SLA.
- Simple to-use telephony features like Auto Attendant, Call Queue and Voicemail Transcription.
- Access to our support team 24x7x365.
*Requires necessary Microsoft Phone System license. Subject to a 36-month minimum term.
How we work with you
We’ll help you move to Microsoft 365 to take advantage of the Teams client. We’ll work with you on how to move your Telephony service to the cloud so that the two can be brought together
Our experts can advise you on the best way to transform your communications.
Working with Claranet removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the provisioning of your solution yourself, saving you time.
Around the clock UK support and service operations providing a proactive ITIL aligned service 24/7.