Wed, Feb 22nd, 2023 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM GMT
Join the webinar: Wednesday February 22nd 2023 | 12:00 - 13:00 GMT
Host: Jennie Cleal, Senior Security Consultant | Claranet Cyber Security
The cyber risk you face is greater today, not only because of the adversaries you must confront, but because of the value, the intelligence, and the diversity of the interconnected systems you must defend.
Join members of our Governance, Risk, and Compliance team and learn how to improve your organisation’s security risk management. We’ll cover risk management in-depth, starting with why things have changed, how the solution has evolved in response, and why truly effective risk management goes beyond mitigation to give your entire security strategy continuous, pragmatic direction.
The topics covered will include:
- How have modernisation and global market volatility introduced new cyber risk?
- What is risk management (and what is it not)?
- What outcomes can risk assessment lead to?
- Why and how do organisations get risk management wrong?
- Why do some security risk assessments fall short?
- Why should risk drive your security strategy?
- How can you start?
By the end of the session, you will have an improved and up-to-date understanding of how to both manage risk and transform it into strategic direction for your security team and the whole business.
Protect your organisation from known and unknown threats, rationalise your entire security programme, and gain a competitive advantage through compliance.
This event will be more useful to:
- Risk leaders (CROs, heads of risk) and other executive board members dealing with risk
- Security and IT decision makers
- Risk, compliance, and data protection specialists