We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Network Engineer to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Design, implement and/or migrate, troubleshoot and support projects with focus on Networking & Security solutions;
- Elaborate project deliverables with detailed infrastructure designs, diagrams and technical procedures, driving excellence and high standards of quality to our customers;
- Support the Sales and Pre-sales units with technical expertise and advisory in major opportunities.
You must have:
- 12th year or degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology;
- 5+ years of experience in implementation and migration projects;
- Experience in the Design, Implementation with WiFi Solutions, Firewall,Lan, WAN, Load Balancers, switches, routers;
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills with a problem solving mindset, and be able to provide technical leadership to junior members;
- Certifications are a plus;
- Ability to read backtraces and isolate potential problem areas at varying levels of depth and complexity;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language (Portuguese).
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon - Flexible (Remote and Office)
Claranet, Make modern happen!