We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Sys Admin – Operations Center to integrate our internal team, based in Lisbon.
Your responsabilities include:
- L1 and L2 support on incidents/requests raised by the monitoring systems, or reported by customers;
- Escalate L3 and above incidents/requests, to other teams; Operate the monitoring systems efficiently;
- Perform routine procedures or off-hours scheduled tasks;
- Troubleshoot networks and systems.
You must have:
- 12th degree (minimum) or University attendance;
- Previous experience in similar functions;
- Computer skills on Windows, Unix/Linux and virtualization environments;
- Knowledge of structured networks, TCP/IP;
- 24/7 shift availability;
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Dynamism and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Easy interpersonal relationship and team spirit;
- Ability to achieve results;
- Ability to deal with stress and emotional control.
- Regular professional development;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Make modern happen!