We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a DevOps Developer to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, and maintain an efficient DevOps;
- Develop a solution (with DevOps methodologies) to create a platform to automate configurations of the networks equipment;
- Develop and automate deployment pipelines using industry-standard CI/CD tools;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, build, and maintain an efficient DevOps structure of development.
You must have:
- Proven experience as a DevOps Developer with a strong focus on Back-End;
- Proficiency in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, or GitLab CI/CD;
- Proficent in Python;
- Proficient in PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge in Network configuration.
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Drive and initiative;
- Previous experience in the areas above;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Claranet, Make modern happen!