We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to integrate our GPO structure to support the delivery of services in the Cybersecurity and/or Data&AI domain and together with our technical teams, work in some of the most complex and rewarding projects that exist in the country.
If you share our vision, join us!
- Supervise the delivery of services of our SOC and Cyber Intelligence ecosystem or the design and deployment of data ecosystems, as well as pipelines with collaboration, security, scalability, and high availability as main principles.
- Taking part in the capacity management process, just as ramp-ups and ramp-downs.
- Oversee project timelines and milestones.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Ensure the quality of the data in the system on the projects that are in this delivery area.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and partners.
- Contribute to compliance and improvement of internal procedures.
- Analysis, planning, organization, and prioritizing tasks together with the technical leads.
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role in the technology field.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Eloquent communication and financial experience in the context of project and service management.
- Awareness of the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Ability to develop project plans and timelines.
- Capable of coordinating and leading teams.
- Skills to create and maintain project documentation.
- Ability to identify potential risks.
- Fluency in Portuguese.
- Located in Lisbon or Porto.
- Experience in delivering services and/or projects in the Cybersecurity or Data domain.
- Balanced and Friendly work environment.
- Get access to above-average salary packages, career development, and certification programs.
- Integrate the biggest IT MSP operating in Portugal by revenue.
- Integrate a company with more than 150 certificated Cloud Engineers in Portugal amongst the top hyperscalers.
- Be part of one of only five vendors in the world that has all three audited MSP certifications from the hyperscalers; Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Close relationship and access to the hyperscalers.
Workplace: Lisbon/Porto (Hybrid)
Claranet, Make modern happen!