We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Consultant Information Services to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Work with our customers and understand their business requirements in order to support them on change and improvement projects;
- Work with the team on assessments and audit projects as well as policies & procedures definition initiatives and framework/best practices implementations (e.g. IT service management, etc.);
- Identify and develop new trends and portfolio areas, as well as engagement opportunities with the sales team and other delivery practices;
- Delivery methodologies and artefacts improvement;
- Develop an activity to contribute to the continuous improvement of Claranet's Quality, Environment, Information Security and Service Management performance.
You must have:
- Degree in IT, Management or Similar;
- Postgraduate in Management and MBA (preferential);
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: ISO20000, ITIL 4, COBIT, Governance IT, Business processes transformation, Change management, Business Continuity;
- Experience in analyzing processes and documenting them thoroughly;
- Ability to identify KPIs and the continuous improvement process;
- Process modeling;
- In-depth knowledge of BPMN 2.0;
- Knowledge of modeling tools such as Visio/Bizagi/Signavio/ among others;
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- Strong consulting skills: communication and presentation skills, ability to manage projects, working with people and technology, ability to work proactively;
- Experience with process design tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Integration Services.
- Regular professional development;
- Health insurance, with family package;
- Office facilities for meals and snacks;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Lisbon - Flexible (Remote and Office)
Claranet, Make modern happen!