We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Dive into the vanguard of telecommunications innovation with Claranet. We're pioneering the development of a groundbreaking Cloud Native API platform on AWS, dedicated to middleware integration between a mix of custom and off-the-shelf applications. The project? To seamlessly bridge multiple systems on next-gen telecom solutions.
We are in search of a Senior Business Analyst who can also take on the responsibilities of a Product Owner. If you have a deep understanding of the telecom landscape, passion for integration complexities, and an adeptness in steering product vision, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
- Elicit, analyze, and validate business requirements for integrating disparate telecom systems via our cloud-native API platform;
- Act as a Product Owner: prioritize features, create user stories, maintain product backlog, and ensure that the development team understands and aligns with product vision;
- Collaborate with both technical and business teams to ensure alignment and cohesion;
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business needs into actionable documentation;
- Play a pivotal role in the API integration lifecycle, from conceptualization, design, to implementation on AWS;
- Ensure the devised solutions are scalable, efficient, and in line with business objectives.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably with a strong emphasis on the telecommunications sector;
- Familiarity with Cloud Native technologies on AWS and middleware integration concepts;
- Experience with agile methodologies and acting in the role of Product Owner;
- Ability to understand both custom-developed and off-the-shelf software systems;
- Robust analytical mindset with a flair for problem-solving;
- Stellar communication skills, adept at liaising between technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or a related field or proven equivalent experience.
- Regular professional development;
- Certification paths resources;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Remote (Central European Time)
Claranet, Make modern happen!