We're fast learners, hard workers, natural collaborators... and we Make Modern Happen!
Our ambition is to unlock the potential of our digital world so that organisations everywhere can innovate and thrive securely.
We aim to achieve this goal by bringing together the world’s most talented people and the most powerful technologies, combining them to address our customers' challenges and to build something stronger together.
If you share our vision, join us!
Right now, we are looking for a Azure Cloud Architect to integrate our internal team.
Your responsabilities include:
- Design cloud infrastructure with security, scalability, and highly availability in mind;
- Collaborate in the definition or transformation of architecture solutions deployed in Microsoft Azure Public Cloud environments;
- Ensure FinOps standards are applied;
- Deliver high complex Azure cloud solutions embedding the latest services;
- Implement DevOps methodologies;
- Analyse, review, and recommend the implementation of configurations in Microsoft Azure Cloud security solutions, such as: Microsoft Defender, Cloud App Security, Azure Security Center, Azure DevOps.
You must have:
- +3 years of experience on Azure Cloud Architect solutions;
- Proven experience in implementing complex Azure (and Hybrid/Multi Cloud) solutions;
- Good understanding of technology stack and cloud architectures, with special focus on Azure PAAS services;
- Proven experience in Terraform;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and processes;
- Strong skills interpersonal of presentation and communication;
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical and business audiences;
- Strong attention to detail and logical and analytical skills.
- Certification in Azure DevOps;
- Drive and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Experience in problem solving;
- Goal oriented.
- Regular professional development;
- Certification paths resources;
- Regular teambuilding programs;
- Friendly workplace.
Workplace: Porto (Hybrid regime)
Claranet, Make modern happen!